During the time of the Coronavirus outbreak social distancing is essential, therefore online counselling is preferred. However, as cases of community infection diminish I am happy to see clients face to face within social distancing rules:
- Do not come to sessions if you are feeling unwell, or have potential symptoms of Covid-19
- Keep a minimum 1.5 m distance
- Wash / disinfect your hands
Need for online counselling
The restrictions, the anxiety of getting infected and the uncertainty all take their toll on our mental well-being. This can also have a negative effect on our relationships.
Most people are initially a bit reluctant to meet online and prefer face to face counselling. While in person counselling is definitely preferable most people find Zoom or Skype sessions surprisingly effective and say its about 80-90% as helpful as face to face sessions.
Therefore I offer virtual counselling for couples and individuals via three platforms:
Zoom login in ID https://us04web.zoom.us/j/4251214798
Skype name: thomas.dellmann
Payments can be made
- Before the session via EFT. Please ask for me bank details.
- At the end of the session by credit card